Recent Posts

Thursday, December 24, 2009

And the winner is.....

Sorry this is a little late guys. I've been bouting an awful case of walking pneumonia that is trying desperately to turn into full blown regular pneumonia. Add 2 sick kids to my mix and obviously my internet free time has been seriously depleted. But alas I want to be sure that one of you has a very merry "Mother Load" style Christmas so without further ado...


The winner of a fabulous Outback Steakhouse gift card is....




*drum roll*



Sherri H. from Tennessee! Who wrote in with her fabulous holiday tradition of wrapping the door and having the children tear through it on Christmas morning. How very "game day"! I love this idea and am now wishing I had a little doorway to our family room to do it to. I don't think this would bode well on the stairs.... hmmmm....

Well Sherri, congratulations. All you have to do now is email me your address so I can mail you your yummy gift card.

In the event that Sherri from Tennessee does not respond we will have a runner-up for the gift card. And that person is....

Michelle F. who wrote in about her family tradition of exchanging ornaments. (I need your address as well if I don't hear from Sherri).

Congratulations you guys!
And have a VERY MERRY JUICY STEAK FILLED CHRISTMAS!!!!

(Winners were chosen by random drawing)

1 comments:

They call me grandma said...

Very nicely done. It was so nice to read the traditions. Christmas this year was a blurr--I am hoping to enjoy the drum roll a little bit longer next year.

Thank you,

Mom

Post a Comment